Good CT beaches
From MKRD.info Wiki
One of the best beaches in the general New Haven area is Hammonasset. Other beaches are cheaper, but smaller.
Here is a list from someone local to the area:
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-guilford-beaches.shtml Jacob's Beach
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-madisonbeaches.shtml Madison Beach
- http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/coastalaccess/site.asp?siteid=23 Chaffinch Island Guilford
- http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?A=2716&Q=325182 Chatfield Hollow
- http://cozybeach.com/ct-oldsaybrook-beaches.shtml Harvey's Beach
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Saybrook,_Connecticut Old Saybrook CT
- http://www.ct.gov/dep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325188 Devil's Hopyard
- http://www.ctrivervalley.com/4-Connecticut-CT-in-of/Major-attractions-in-CT/gillette_castle_state_park/index.html Gillette Castle
- http://www.discovereastlyme.com/things_boardwalk.php Niantic Boardwalk - also other beaches nearby
- http://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/Rocky_Neck_State_Park/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=CT&parkId=100107 Rocky Neck down street from Niantic
- http://www.ocean-beach-park.com/ Can be very crowded. Restaurant and rides. Nice as nice an area as other places.
- http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/coastalaccess/site.asp?siteid=557 Off Exit 75 I-95. Up street from Niantic - Harkness State Park